Amaranthine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amaranthine

Amaranthine Role Play

2 posters

The hunt begins

Kyron Majare
    Kyron Majare

The hunt begins Empty The hunt begins

Post  Kyron Majare 17/4/2013, 8:02 pm

Kyron sat inside a small store. The shopkeeper let him borrow a table to set up his games. This was good for him and the shopkeeper as it provided him money, and the shopkeeper an attraction. The shop itself sold tobacco products, the scent of cheap cigars, and cigarettes rolled all over the place, to Kyron the gloom was a good thing as it let him observe people without them noticing him. He was shuffling the deck of cards and looked at the gamblers surrounding him. All intently waiting for him to pass the cards. He smiled and said, "Come now boys, are we not all here to have fun?"

He looked around at the faces and saw them all groan at him. Kyron smiled and thought to himself 'lets see if this employer of mine shows.'

He just had to wait for the shopkeeper to say, "That Crow is pretty loud isn't it?"

Then his employer would say, "Yeah you'd think he is a Joker."

That would be his clue to go up to the shopkeeper and the employer and discuss his job. But for now, he had some gambling to do. He looked at the people surrounding him and he said, "Lets see how the cards fall."
    Kyron Majare
    Kyron Majare

The hunt begins Empty Re: The hunt begins

Post  Kyron Majare 30/6/2013, 6:48 pm

Kyron sighed annoyed as he left the cigar store. Not only did his employer not show but he lost at least five thousand dollars in gold to those idiots he was gambling with. He sighed again and said, "Why am I such a good sport?"

All he had to do was cheat or use his vampiric powers to win, but that was not what Cross taught him. He smiled as he flashed back to Cross telling him, 'Kyron we may be Vampires, but we don't have to act like monsters, let the cards fall as they will.'

Kyron sighed and got back to the present. No employer meant moving on and advertising his presence. He smiled a cold smile and said to himself, "Perhaps a assassination job with my calling card. That will get my name out there again." Kyron walked away new determination in his heart.
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 1/7/2013, 5:17 pm

Wandering the streets, for the first time since he entered this realm. The moon full and high in the sky the instinct from the lycan part of him making his blood lust apparent and his vampire side increasing the sensation making him irritable. Cloaked in a black hoodie, blue jeans, biker boots. The hood covering his features, he carried and evil smirk. The streets unusually busy for this time of night , he searched for a meal or a reason to kill.
         Mostly humans few elves and other creatures passed him by it was easy for him to discern each creature by scent.  Always looking to make a name for himself in each realm he visits. Grabbing a Kukri from its sheath and slicing the throat of a guard as he draws the other knowing more will come. Pulling down his hood, his hair short and brown spiked up to perfection his eyes a glowing purple and his face more handsome than any mortal. Smirking as he takes a stance while the guards filled the street in front of him. :-)
    Kyron Majare
    Kyron Majare

Post  Kyron Majare 1/7/2013, 6:50 pm

Kyron watched the scene below with amusement, one man against at least fifty guards. He sighed and balanced his options, helping this man would show off his skills once again getting his name out there. But not helping him gained him nothing. He sighed and drew two throwing knives. He threw both and watched as they hit their marks. Two guards throats, and he got their attention. He bowed and said, "Let us see who is stronger the guard or the Crow."

Kyron turned into mist and drifted down slowly behind the guards, he saw them look around trying to see where he went. He landed behind one and bit deep into his throat, the blood was warm and tasted salty as it dripped down into his throat. He smiled and remembered Cross once again, 'You'll get used to the taste Kyron, it gets better.' How little he once knew. He dropped the now dry husk and drew his daggers. He looked at the man who started this and said, "Is it your fate to die today, is it mine, or shall we massacre these fools?"
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 19/9/2013, 11:34 pm

Twirling his kukri around his hands as he watched the guards and smirked as the other people watched. Just as he was about to begin his massacre a vamp sorts swooped in to join the fray. Intrigued by the newcomer he watched him feed and kill a few guards. The vamp spoke, his word seemed to tickle as Gabriel. Replying so quietly on the vamp could hear "by the unlikely chance the could kill me I would wake again as if from a dream."

Breaking into a lunge toward the first guard, as their weapons would colide gabriel seemingly disappears, reappearing beind the guard back to back disembowling him with little effort. Moving through the guards as if they would be standing still the street begings to flood in a river of red as his kukri connect with each guards flesh hitting the juiciest and most blood filled veins. After having counted 1 kills he stops his back to the wall of a building sheathing his weapons cocking his fist back then unleashing it faster than most eyes could see, at full extention a large heavy gust of wind blew all things in the direction of his fist into the air and away frm himself. Speaking to the vamp "be sure a few live to tell this tale"
    Kyron Majare
    Kyron Majare

Post  Kyron Majare 20/9/2013, 12:41 pm

Kyron heard the man say, "By the unlikely chance they could kill me I would wake again as if from a dream." Kyron pondered this and saw the mans response to his earlier question, a massacre it would be, this man was more skilled than all these fools, to say Kyron was impressed would be an understatement. Kyron dove into the fray himself his daggers flashed against flesh the blood dripped from the fools throats driving Kyron's blood lust even more. He grabbed a man and drained him dry in five seconds flat. The man spoke again the words spoken to everyone, "be sure a few live to tell this tale."

Kyron looked a the man now leaning against a wall and said, "I couldn't agree more." Kyron looked around and saw the remaining guards at least thirty or so left. He saw the main prize as well, the captain of the guard himself. It was easy to notice him as he had a large red plume stuck in his helmet. Kyron smiled and ran up to him cutting through the men guarding him like flies. He stabbed the captains throat out, watching the blood stain his hand Kyron said in a loud voice to all who watched in shock, "Let this be known as the work of the crow!" Kyron then placed his calling card on the captains now still corpse. He turned and watched the rest of the guard flee like children. Kyron sheathed his daggers and looked at the man leaning against the wall, waiting for his reaction.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 2:59 pm