Amaranthine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amaranthine

Amaranthine Role Play

4 posters

Gabriel's Arrival to this realm

Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Gabriel's Arrival to this realm Empty Gabriel's Arrival to this realm

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 16/8/2012, 11:53 pm

His first time traveling to a new realm was actually very unentertaining nothing had happened he opened a portal walked through it and he was there. Arriving in the new realm he is wearing dark blue jeans with black socks u cant see under his black leather biker boot, wearing fingerless gloves and fighters wraps on his arms. He wears no shirt due to his overconfidence his muscles as close to being perfectly proportioned and toned as anyone or thing could get. His custom made Kukri crossing each other hooked to what looks like his back belt loop. Wearing a black trench like cloak with a hood covering all the features previously described except his boots, with a custom bo staff hooked to the back of the trench coat diagonally. His height being the only visible feature under the cloak.

As he gains his bearings In the cold climate, he stands still almost statue with only his head moving taking in the scenery. First thing he notices is the trees of the forest, how even in this cold weather still hold their color and livelihood in full bloom the foliage healthy and the bark brown as it should be. The creatures lively and uninterested in his arrival, going about their business as if he wasn’t there. The squirrels collecting nuts, the foxes hunting their prey and the birds singing as beautifully as they do. The lake tranquil and serene you would never guess anything lives in there. Along the lake a small sandy beach with a large well-trimmed field in the background. The sun having just starting to rise offset the already beautiful landscape.

His mouth curves into a smile hidden under his hood at one of the most beautiful sights he has ever encountered. He may just stay in this realm to see what it beholds for him. Sighing to himself, his chest rises and falls as he does. His mind racing the past eighteen years , of all he has lost and all he has learned. Making sure his mind shielded from any who may try to read or take hold of it. This he thought is a great place to make a new start.
    Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Gabriel's Arrival to this realm Empty Re: Gabriel's Arrival to this realm

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 17/8/2012, 12:26 am

In the vast distances of the castle near the lakes and the sandy beach everything seemed to move fast as a female on the back of a black wolf that had two tails would run fast into the woods. The vast plane and animals beautiful in the female’s eyes as she clung to the wolf’s fur as if the wolf itself was a horse. The wolf was twice the size of a normal wolf though so she seemed to fit perfectly on the back of the wolf. Lush green surrounded the female as she rode off on the wolf’s back. The female had an hour glass shape body and had a red velvet hood that flowed in the winds back against her body. Her face was covered, though the sun it the gentleness of her sandy tan cheeks as her lips curved into a smirk.

No sounds seemed too exploited into the surface of the air; even though the wolf was running and its paws hitting of the ground no sound was heard. It was as if the wolf was only running on a slight surface of the air. The female turned her head slightly to view the scenery and what was behind her. Behind her was where most of the noise erupted into the silence of the air flow. What seemed to be like guards chasing the female into the woods on horseback is what seemed to be the loudest noise of them all. Their armor had a crest of the kingdom upon the chest plate. Though these men had light armor that helped them move and have more freedom. Some of the horses that were there carrying the men were normal horses and some that seemed to be mechanical but yet looked like a normal horse. The horses leaving foot prints in the sound earth as they seemed to be chasing the female.

The female leaned down only to whispers slightly in the wolf’s ear as if the wolf could understand her words. The wolf nodded its head and then began to seed up jumping into the air as lightning began to surround the wolf’s paws. Speed picked up underneath the wolf’s feet as the trees flew by the female who seemed to let out a light chuckle and then found that the wolf made a face plant right into the water. Falling off the wolf the female would shake her head and look up to see a male that seemed to be someone new.

The female pushed the hood off of her face and looked at the drenched wolf that was besides her snickering. The wolf had lush sapphire blue eyes that looked at the female. The female found herself with a frown upon her face. Her hair that was drenched from the coating of water upon her now was a raven black that faded into a scarlet red, along with that the female had strands of white that shimmered like crystals with the fragments of water upon it. The diamond like water that the female had sat in shimmered from the rising sun approaching the morning.

Looking behind herself the female seen the guards and then an expression of surprise appeared on her face and an “oh shit they caught me” look on her face. She then looked at the male and spoke looking at him with her scarlet and red optics.

“I hate to ask, but is there anyway you can distract those guards for me.” The female looked at the male rubbing the back of her head. Her body was drenched in water. The female was wearing short black shorts laced and buckled black books that went up to her knees and a halter top that was black that didn’t go passed her belly button. On her head was goggles and her hands were covered in gloves and fishnets with a blood red band on each arm. The female then turned to look at the wolf and spoke again as if the wolf understood her.

“This is all your fault Seph if you would have just listen I would have to be asking this man for help”
    Haruka Ren Kaziah
    Haruka Ren Kaziah

Post  Haruka Ren Kaziah 17/8/2012, 12:54 am

Running through the forest, her snout high in the air appearing to be searching for a scent, was a large wolf with dark purple and red fur. Her pink eyes blazing as she ran through the forest, her mind set upon the mission before her. As she ran through the forest, her large paws made barely any sound against the forest floor, despite her large size. Her ears perk up suddenly when she hears what sounds like hooves on the forest floor. She growls and starts gaining speed, realizing now what was going on.

She runs parallel to the men on horses, blending into the darkness of the forest. She suddenly gains more speed, picking up the scent of the one she was looking for. Her orders from the clan head ringing clear in her head: "Go out and bring her back home.". She suddenly burst out of the forest, her ears telling her she was far ahead of the purseuers. She looks over, seeing her sister/best friend in the water with her large steed nearby. She looks again and sees a man she is not familiar with by her friend, and begins to growl, her eyes flashing red for a slight moment before she cautiously walks forward, her ears flat against her skull.
    Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 17/8/2012, 1:17 am

Somehow in the last few hours before the sun had even started rising in the horizon, Rohesia had found herself to the edge of the magnificent lake, hoping for once to get a few hours of quiet after a night of running and jumping, keeping up with her latest quarry. It hadn't been like many of her missions that usually included the death of her prey, however. No, this one was just a watch and report sort of mission, that had been given to Rohesia by a jealous wife thinking her husband had been betraying her, when really, all he'd been doing was taking walks to calm his mind over their arguments.

It was only after the sun had begun to rise that she noticed the others below her and with a tug at her leather jacket and a quick check to make sure no little bits of her pale skin was showing in the early morning light; she dropped down to the next lowest branch. Sitting in a crouching position, she swept her hair to the side, her emerald eyes narrowing as she tried to make out what was going on below her. To her, it just seemed as if the man, the girl and the wolves had all arrived in the same place for different reasons and her curiosity began to subside.

But having nothing else to do, she sat back against the trunk of the tree and watched them. As she watched the first minute or so, she thought of jumping down and thought against it. Wolves weren't the best things to startle and the action could just seem like a threat to any of them. No, she would remain here until she was either spotted or scented, not that she really thought either would happen, considering the shadows still in the higher branches of the tree and her dark clothes and the fact that any scent trail she left would have faded at least a little since she'd first come this way.
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 17/8/2012, 1:56 am

Just as he was about to relax, the silence was broken by a ruckus in the forest. Rolling his eyes he hears it heading his way, he remains still. Though still he prepares himself for anything, although not too worried about what is about to happen. As the panting breaths of a wolf break through the edge of the forest, the wolf breaks free from the foliage. Flying through the air with a young woman on his back moving his body to watch them as not to strain his neck, this could prove to be more entertaining than it already was. Watching the wolf pull a dive into the water with the woman on his back, making no move to save either as they quickly surface. Looking back to the woods the rest of the racket breaks free of the forest heading after her. Around 15 or so soldiers and another wolf, looking back at the other wolf and the woman. Nods his head in acknowledgement to the woman’s words.

He doesn’t reach for a weapon or even move, nor does he speak. Concentrating on manipulating the wind it begins to pick up as soldiers begin to feel the wind pick up a large blast of air is shot at each one individually, leaving the wolf hurtling towards him. If the wind would hit the soldiers they would be blown off their feet and land a good distance away being left gasping for air. He opens his mouth under his hood and mustering all the strength his voice would allow lets loose the loud growl of an alpha from his human looking form directed at the wolf. Watching everything going on intently making sure not to lose any detail of the actions and movements everyone and everything.

Telepathically in a deep growl to the guards: “ I suggest you all leave before I kill you all”
    Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 17/8/2012, 2:39 am

The female then shook her head lightly her long black hair swaying with her movements the whites glimmering like diamonds as she would look at him. The low growl of an alpha she heard she knew for fact that it would set her wolf Seph into a frenzy and into a protected stance. She looked over at Seph who did not fear anyone and who stepped in front of the female. An aura of protection surrounded the wolf as he began to bare his teeth. The wind had no effect with Seph as he looked over seeing the wind graze some of the men and knocked them off their horses. Seph had let a low growl erupt from his vocals as he would look at the male baring his teeth. In a very protective stance seph stood. His black fur on edge as he looked at the new comer.

The female looked at her wolf and then patted the head of Seph with a gentle touch as she would then look at Haruka and smile brightly. She stepped fourth towards the male and smiled softly at him before she would speak in an almost dominate voice as if she owned anyone around her.

“You can lower your tone. I do not wish for anyone to die. You lay a hand on the female wolf you will have my brother after your head.”

Grinning the female looked at the male and then back over at seph who was still on edge. Her scarlet red optics and onyx black optics looked at the male before she stepped fourth her eyes lingering never to leave the gaze of the male. She then looked over at seph who was till on edge and gave him a glare witch then set into motion a relax pose. Seph’s ears went back as he would shake his head.

The guards waited to see what was to becoming of this encounter before they took effect on what was to come. The men watched as the female looked back at the male and one of them then spoke.

“Princess Nightmare please come back to the palace your father wishes it to be so.” The male spoke reveiling who the female finaly was.

Nightmare looked back at the men and then grinned as she spoke to them.

“Hold your tongue before I rip it out of your mouth.”
    Haruka Ren Kaziah
    Haruka Ren Kaziah

Post  Haruka Ren Kaziah 17/8/2012, 3:02 am

The female stared down the new comer, her eyes flashing in warning. She began to morph back into her human form, a slender young woman with short purple hair fading into red. Her pink eyes and pale skin glowing in the sun. She crosses her arms and walks closer to the male and her friend, a small smirk on her face. "Really? You are trying to display dominance over one of the Alpha's here?" She looks over to the other guards and clicks her tongue in annoyance. "I knew you all should have stayed back at the castle. Worthless."

Looking back at the unfamiliar male, she stares him down, exuding her own alpha aura. "You sir are lucky i don't have time to deal with you." she turns to Nightmare and holds out her hand, smiling. "Nightmare, come back to the castle. Your father has requested you be brought back home. Besides, its no fun being the only woman there!" She keeps smiling, her other hand inside her bag, having a good grasp on a few of her kunai just in case the male attacked.
    Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 17/8/2012, 3:28 am

From the branch, Rohesia smiles in sheer amusement and was instantly glad she had stayed on the branch to watch. However, the sun was slowly rising higher and it began to make her a little nervous as she glanced at the horizon. If she stayed here much longer, the sun would break through the shadows and leave her exposed for any to see and so with great reluctance, she climbed to the back of the tree, out of sight of the strangers below and climbed down. From the ground, she peered out at the people near the lake. She expected a fight with the way the man had growled and the response from the werewolf. Even Rohesia, being an elf knew having two alphas in the same area for too long could be bad.

Slowly, Rohesia's hand went to the hilt of her sword, ready to draw it at any moment if needed. She wasn't sure what she could possibly do to stop a fight if one did break out, but she decided she could at least try. If anything, she could help with the aftermath if the fight proved to fierce for her to have a chance. Her amusement shifting to sharp focus, she continued to watch them, waiting for any sign of a fight.
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 17/8/2012, 4:44 am

Now rather lost as to the situation,thinking he was helping but meaning no real harm. Strategically going overeat every possible reason, he comes to the conclusion that the girl who asked for his help is a princess and in no real danger. The guards he had disposed of easily had recovered and he was standing between 2 capable wolves and a princess whose power seemed to be able to control people if she wished. Seeing the 2 wolves and the princess as capable warrior's this would be cake with taking a little energy from himself, though he was hungry. He could never hit a female even if he truer and a wolf and a very capable princess would wear him out before he could escape if he attacked or was aggressive. Seeing one possible solution to wearing pit his energy to no avail he will try appologizing and explaining himself. Speaking in his deep rich voice to the princess as he turns in her direction his features still hidden.

"I wasn't gonna kill any1 and I meant the lycan no harm, I just meant to scare them is all princess."

Moving his hand to remove his hood he slides it off revealing his medium length hair, his glowing electric blue eyes, and the features of his face as close to perfect any male could to have. His expression slightly embarrassed by his actions his hand behind his head In his hair his stance changing to match the expression. Looking to the lady wolf with the same expression.

In his rich deep voice matching his appearance.: " I am deeply sorry mi lady."

Turning back to the princess still embarrassed.

"My name is Gabriel Velox Ferox Mor, I just wandered into this plane of existance, and I was admiring this land when all of you just kind of appeared. I thought you were in some trouble princess, and me being a gentleman, I was only trying to help. Tact sometimes escapes me in my age and around beautiful women such as yourself and the lady wolf who would try to kill me if given the chance. I am a very capable fighterr as well as a mercinary and bounty hunter. And I'm also very hungry at the moment. If your kingdom is in need of my services I am always for hire. Also if u wish you and your family may test my skills as they wish."

Feeling he has said to much and had taken the flattery a little far though honest he was he had little interest in either female. Keeping his mind closed and though appearing relaxed he never let his guard down. While talking his stomach had told him he was hungry and had voiced this. While speaking belt eye contact with the princess in a respectable manner. Once he had finished speaking his eyes still holding contact for a few moments. He then began looking around while he waited but never letting his mind open or his guard down and keeping a calm appearance. Hoping noone attacks or tryes to kill him.
    Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 17/8/2012, 5:42 pm

Nightmare chuckled as she would look at her sister in-law and then smile. Her scarlet red and onyx black optics looked at the male. The gentle winds picked up around Nightmare as if reflecting Nightmare’s emotions. Nightmare then closed her eyes listening to the wind as if it was speaking to her and a grin appeared on Nightmare’s face as she would look a Seph and nod towards the woods. Seph then began to crouch down as if hunting and his body went into stealth mode where he had vanished into thin air. Nightmare chuckled knowing her hound had sensed the same thing with in the forest. The visible hound began to move around following the scent of the wind that always had a lingering scent in the air. Nightmare then looked at the male with a playful look suspecting that this male had no interest in her and Haruka.

“Flattering will get you know were.” Nightmare spoke as she would turn her back to the male and then looked at her sister in-law. She walked over touching Haruka’s soft purple to bright red hair; after words she looked into her sister in-laws pink eyes speaking once more in an almost god-like tone.

“Haru I’m surprised you haven’t noticed that his man is hiding his abilities. I’m surprised you had not noticed since Oblivion does it all the time” Nightmare had noticed there were block aids with the new comer witch only made Nightmare more interested in the male who stood before her. She motioned to the guards that they could back down and not worry about it. As the guards got back on their horses Nightmare heard a low growl come from Seph who was hidden in the shadows. Seemed to have picked up a scent and began to follow it to a tree. Nightmare raised her hand listening to the growl only to realse wind from around her body as if the wind had become like blades it burst out heading into the lush woods. Bits of the woods around the guards, the male, and haru became violent as Nightmare’s eyes began to glow brightly.

“Who dare’s tread on my lands without the king or my knowledge?!” Nightmare’s voice had become harsh and violent as her hair moved rapidly with the winds. Seph who was in stealth had to rapidly dodge the wind trying not to get hit by the raging winds that seemed to become more violent upon the surface of the air.

“Haru you and the guards take this man to my father. Father wills decide what to do with this one.” Nightmare spoke as she began to walk by the male her aura growing. She had no clue who was there or even if anyone was there though she had taken to defense since she didn’t expect Seph to be wrong when it came to finding people around. Seph was built for finding anyone even under the greatest stealth. As nightmare walked the sun rose behind her to take hold of the sky and make it day light. Nightmare gritted her teeth since she hated when people came remotely close to the castle and in her kingdom without permission of her father. Though the kingdom allowed anyone, but most people had no reason to hide or put their body under stealth in a kingdom unless they had come to kill someone.

Haruka Ren Kaziah
    Haruka Ren Kaziah

Post  Haruka Ren Kaziah 17/8/2012, 6:14 pm

The female flicks her eyes over to the male, then to her sister-in-law where she frowns slightly. "My focus was on you dear sister. Even if he is hiding his powers i do not fear him." She looks back towards the forest frowning slightly as her hearing picks up the slightest sound that sounded out of place. She turns back to her sister and scowls at her new order. "You want me to escort this stranger to your father without you? I was sent out here with the guards to retrieve you."

She sighs and rubs her temples, then turns to the male, her pink eyes hard and untrusting. "Very well. You heard the Princess, you are to come with me and the guards back to the castle to meet our Leader. Stay close and don't wander off." She takes one last look at her sister and turns, beginning to bark orders at the guards. "Lets go! We are to escort this man to the castel." She suddenly morphs back to her wolf form and turns her head, inclining it indicating she wants him to go ahead of her.
    Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 17/8/2012, 6:37 pm

Upon seeing the wolf come toward her, Rohesia swore, removing her hand from the hilt of her sword, before taking a step back from the wolf. The princess was coming closer and Rohesia turned to look in her direction, carefully watching the wolf from the corner of her eye. "I apologize, princess. I mean you no harm." She said formally, keeping her hands away from her belt as a sign of peace. "I was in the tree when you all arrived."

As she spoke, Rohesia opened that part of her mind to the princess telepathically, to prove her she was being honest. "I came out here for a little peace and quiet, nothing more." She then opened up the memories of the previous night and the job she'd been doing and also how she had gotten here.
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 17/8/2012, 7:14 pm

Sighing, he watches the wolf still in form turn his attention to the forest, being hungry he pays it no mind. His stomach growling at him all the while, he puts an arm over it. He watches the guards fall into formation, he listening to all conversations waiting for everyone to finish talking. Keeping an eye on the female lycan seeming to be the only1 really annoyed by everything going on hoping she is nicer than she seems. He turns and guess’s he is following the guards. Looking back at the princess in the most sarcastic voice he is able. After speaking he begins following the guards when he moves. His voice whiny as he asks about food

“Flattery may get me nowhere princess but honesty is the best policy, wolf girl I know I have a nice ass but do your best not to stare. Also i am starving can we get a snack or something before i meet the king”

Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 17/8/2012, 7:59 pm

Nightmare watched as Haruka had began to walk escorting the new comer in front of her keeping an eye. As nightmare looked over at the women who had presented herself to Nightmare; nightmare would look at her with a stern look; as she would then smile and chuckle and then whistle for seph. Seph who was a wolf turned into a human form with tails and ears. The male had short black hair and sapphire blue eyes with and two strands of blue in the front of his face. Seph would walk over to Nightmare and grin.

“Did I tell you, you can turn back into a human seph get back down on all four your escorting me and this elf here to the castle.” She chuckled and watched as seph turned back being obedient to nightmare. Nightmare held her hand out to the female and spoke as the wind calmed down around her.

“Okay you can introduce yourself on our way back to the castle. There you will be introduced to My father the king and creator of this beautiful kingdom. I am Nightmare the Princess of Alucardia.” Nightmare spoke as she waited for the female to grab her hand.
    Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 18/8/2012, 12:40 am

Rohesia walks forward and grips her hand in return, holding it firmly, but not too tightly. "It's an unexpected pleasure to meet you then, Princess." Rohesia said in return with a small but friendly smile. "I am Rohesia." Glancing at the wolf, she gives a small nod his way, before turning in the direction of the guards had headed, her hand slipping from Nightmare's. She hated the thought of returning to the city and all she wanted was some peace and somewhere to sleep, though it seemed she was going to get neither.

"I suppose we best head out then?" She glanced back at Nightmare and rubbing the back of her neck.
    Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 20/8/2012, 5:57 pm

END OF SUBJECT XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 7:33 am