Amaranthine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amaranthine

Amaranthine Role Play

+3
Oblivion Kaziah
Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
Haruka Ren Kaziah
7 posters

The arrival to the castle

Haruka Ren Kaziah
    Haruka Ren Kaziah

The arrival to the castle Empty The arrival to the castle

Post  Haruka Ren Kaziah 17/8/2012, 8:33 pm

The female wolf scowled, it showing as baring her teeth in her wolf form, at the male's words. She wished she could snap something back to the male for talking that way to both of them. Instead she walked forward and shoved him with her head, growling at him indicating to him he better start moving his ass. She walks a few feet behind him, not taking her eyes off the male as they walk the forest path leading to the castel. As they got closer, the forest starts thinning out slightly, letting in more light on their path revealing the animals that soon scurried away at the sight of the large Lycan. Sooner then they realize, they reach the doors of the castel.

The young woman shifts back into her human form and turns to a few guards. "I want you two to stand behind him, and make sure he does not try to run." She moves from the back of the group to the front where she pounds on the large wooden doors, yelling up to the guards in the guard towers. "Let us in! It is Haruka, who is accompanying a.... visitor." The doors slowly open, revealing the court yard of the castel, where guards and workers were running about, horses being watered and fed, the courtyard being swept and cleaned by workers, and maids running about trying to finish their chores.

"Come with me." She says, inclining her head towards large doors that seemed to lead into the grander part of the castel. "We have to go meet Lucifer. He will decide what to do with you."
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

The arrival to the castle Empty Re: The arrival to the castle

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 17/8/2012, 8:57 pm

Being shoved by the lycan, he starts to move thought bothered cause all she had to do was tell the guards to move and he would follow. Her treating him like a prisoner when in all actuality he could easily fight his way free and walk away or run away. While walking through the forest he admires the creatures and plants they pass, all the while keeping pace with the guards. Thinking to himself that he really likes this realm and the beauty is holds. The birds singing their songs he thinks about pulling out his mp3 player for the trip but decides against it, not knowing how the lycan would react to the technology so he keeps it in his pocket. The trip to the castle didn’t seen as long as he thought it would be but still to long for his stomach. Seeing they had arrived, listens to the lycan so as not to offend anybody. Speaking only to the lycan in his deep rich voice calmly and only about half serious.

“Wolf girl can we get something to eat I’m hungry, traveling to a new plane of existence takes a lot out of me. I can eat and walk at the same time and there seems to plenty of help u could send for food.”

Following the guards through the large doors knowing she will walk behind him having already motioned him to move. While walking he admires the grand architecture of the castle, he really did like this realm. Looking around taking notice to all sorts of creatures and people wandering about, he smiles, thinking it must be nice to have people to do things for you. His cloak covering the features of his body his face visible unfortunately. His face as perfect as anything and anyone in any plane of existence his eyes and electric glowing blue, showing the wisdom hes acquired of his many years, offset by his medium length black hair not touching his shoulders and layered. The expression on his face is one of curiousity.

Oblivion Kaziah
    Oblivion Kaziah

Post  Oblivion Kaziah 18/8/2012, 2:57 am

A male that stood about 6’5-6’6 was wondering into the court yard accompanied by a group of men. The men had seemed to be talking to the male who was highly irritated about a few things. The male had pale skin like the purity of the snow. Though his eyes told different with the purity his eyes were blood red and were the irises of the eyes were was black like the darkness that covers the night without light. The male had walked and then stopped looking around the castle court yard. The beauty of the courtyard has always been one of the most beautiful gathering places in the palace. The castle itself was built of stone and metal. The bronze of the metal illuminated in the sunlight. The stones and bricks only added to the beauty of the naturist side of the castle. The lush green around the courtyard that the care takers had done marveled in beauty to the rising sun as the flowers began to blossom with the radiant sunlight. The male looked at the rising sun before he found his right arm covering his face. The male then looked at the men and then leaned back on the wall. The male was wearing normal average clothing. He had warn a cotton shirt that was pure black with a pair of navy jeans that had matched his frame well and was also a little lose on him as well. The male also had boots on that were steal toed that held a blade that could switch out on heal and the front of the boot. They were laced up right below the knee cap, and then buckled up like a belt buckle. The male also had lip ring that chain linked up to the side of his ear and clipped on to his ear.

Looking over at the courtyard the male would keep his eyes away from the men who seemed to keep talking to him. The male then looked at one of the men as if he was trying to lecture the male. The male would then smirk then lean up close to the male’s face and then speak as he would grin. The male’s voice was dark and cold as he would speak.

“You guys have taken up to much of my time that I don’t even get time with my family. Today is my day off and you’re still bothering me about military affairs. I suggest you do you and your men a favor and leave me for the day before I show you the color of your inners.” The male spoke before steeping away, his foots lightly hitting the ground as he seen the courtyard gates open. He then began to walk towards the front of the gate only to realize his wife was back with a male that he was not use to seeing. The male’s green hair that faded into a blue would fall into his pale face as his blood eyes locked on the male and his wife wondering what was going on. Also wondering where his sister might have been due to the fact she was supposed to come back with his wife. He watched his wife watching her hair flow with in the gentle winds as he would walk closer to her smiling gently. He then looked at the male who had come with them. Was this a visitor or a prisoner that they were bringing in, stepping forward the male would look at the male and then look at his wife.

“May I ask who you are bringing into the castle Haruka” The male spoke looking at his wife. Behind him he could hear the loudness of the houses and the guards coming into the courtyard. The male began to get irritated as he would look over at them and stepped to the side to speak to them.

“Take them through the other way down to the stables not through the courtyard!” Oblivion spoke in a stern tone ordering them around before he looked back at the male.

Haruka Ren Kaziah
    Haruka Ren Kaziah

Post  Haruka Ren Kaziah 18/8/2012, 3:26 am

The female turned her head when she heard someone approaching, and completely ignoring the other male, her face lit up as if she had seen the most wonderful thing in the world. She stops in front of him and smiles, her hair falling around her face gently, a few strands resting in front of her eyes. She looks behind her quickly to see if the other male had taken notice to anything, then looks back at the male in front of her as he spoke to her.

"We ran into him with Nightmare while we were trying to bring her home. There was another person nearby, so Nightmare instructed me to bring our… guest to Lucifer while she investigated." She looks back at the male her eyes hardening slightly in distrust before she turns back to him. "Do you want to accompany us dear? I would feel much better if you did. Unless you have other duties to attend to…?" In her mind she hoped that this was one of his rare days off, as she had missed him dearly. She turned to the guards and clicked her tongue in annoyance again. They were making far to much noise, and it was beginning to irritate her. She turned back to her husband, noticing the annoyance on his face and she grabs his hand, squeezing it lightly.

She looks to the guards and noticed that they were all following the order of her husband and taking the horses to the stables. She smiles and turns back to him, her eyes sparkling like crystals in the sun. "So can you come with us dear?" her voice not betraying her hope that he could accompany, and hoping that for once he could relax without having to deal with military affairs. "I'm sure Nightmare will be along once she finds whomever was hiding in the trees. Though I hope Lucifer isn't cross with me, I did not accomplish my original mission." She frowns slightly then shakes her head and smiles again.
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 18/8/2012, 4:12 am

As he enters the court yard he surveys it taking in every detail, he smiles. The beauty of the castle and court yard breath taking for his first visit. While looking around he notices a strange pale male walking this way his pale skin odd against the dark clothes he wore, thinking the man odd he says nor betrays no thoughts. Keeping his interest on the archetecture as the male nears. As the male spoke asking about Gabriel, he pic him no mind as he spoke, knowing it wasn't directed at him. Though ignoring the male for the most part he makes it appear as if he's paying attention, he wont speak unless spoke to. Was soon as the male issued the orders the air seemed odd to him and he began to pay more attention to everything going on around him. Although his sense more alert his demeanor remained the same. Finally realizing the oddity of the air he felt the lovebetwen the lycan and the male taking more time to see the males features he realizes the male looks a lot like the princess, but not so motivated le that meone would mistake them and it would take some attention to notice. Putting the pieces together he figures out the male is a prince and the lycan his wife making her a princess.

Feeling slow that he hadn't realized it earlier he moves to other thoughts. The love in the air his heart begins felony lonely and empty. His expression unchanging as these thoughts race through his head. He wonders when the princess will return, she had been most entertaining person he'd met so far
    Making sure his mind is closed and his thoughts are his alone, he turns his attention back to the couple.
    Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 19/8/2012, 2:49 am

Not far behind the lycan, the man and the guards, it took little time to catch up with them, following them through the castle gates and out into the courtyard. The walk, as Rohesia had expected, was a rather awkward one. She hadn't spoken even a word since her introduction and the question to the princess back at the lake. There was no use making small talk, or so Rohesia thought so. It was just useless. Walking up behind the man who'd been at the lake, she watches the Lycan and her lover with a small grimace, emerald eyes suddenly serious.

Glancing at the man not too far from her, she senses the slightest bit of emotion from him before he suddenly becomes guarded, locking down his emotions in an instant. "I believe I understand now why your comment back at the lake insulted her so," Rohesia says, feigning casualness as she watches the lycan. "You are obviously not accustomed to talking to those of the royal family."
    Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 19/8/2012, 4:27 pm

Nightmare walking into the castle courtyard would look around smiling softly as she rode on Seph’s back. The garden was as beautiful as they could ever be. She would smile looking at the single lotus she had planted many years ago. She would then look around the metal and concrete castle and the textures. She would let her long hair be covered by the hood of her cloak. Nightmare would gaze upon the texture of the flowers blooming at the rising sun. Lightly Nightmare covered her eyes as she would look up at the sun. Her scarlet and onyx eyes glistening like diamonds. She would let her velvet red hood flow with the winds. On the way back though nightmare used her heating ability with fire to dry herself off. The travel back was very silent with the female Nightmare didn’t answer her questions.

The surrounding area around the castle was marvelous as if trapped in a time to keep them that way. Nightmare always valued the beauty that her father had persevered as if to keep anyone around the castle from going insane. The castle court yard had Lilies that where as white as the diamond snowflakes. Lucifer had always told Nightmare that Lilies were Akasha’s favorite flowers. Nightmare never knew her mother only the statue in the courtyard that represented Akasha. The statue was Akasha as if she was a flower herself. The statue was pure white. It had long hair and a mark on the forehead. This statue itself was timeless. She knew Akasha was the goddess of souls and nature. No wonder the stature looked as if no beauty compared to it. Though Nightmare always got sadden looking at it since she never met her mother or should she says her other creator. Nightmare who was lost in train of thought looked at the statue her eyes filled with sorrow as she would then think of another who was timeless as well. Nightmare shook her head and jumped off Seph and then ran over to her brother. You could almost swore Nightmare was the younger sibling compared to the male that stood in front of Haruka.

Nightmare would giggle lightly as she would grab the new comers hand and then the female’s hand lightly ready to pull them along to her own fun. Nightmare stopped and looked at her brother’s scarlet blood red optics. She would grin as she looked the male and then to haruka and then spoke in a playful manner.

“Awww Oblivion today is your day off go spend time with haru. I will take these two to go see father. Oh and Ivi-kins! SMILE!If you don't smile you will scare everyone away from you otouto-san (otouto-san means little brother)” Nightmare chuckled as she would then if allowed to drag the male and the female to the halls where she would start dragging them down the north corridors where she would find her father in the throne room. Nightmare let her hair cover her eyes trying to avoid the lovey dovyness of her brother and sister in law as she would keep a smile though she covered her eyes to hide the true emotions inside her.

“Haruka You need to spend time with your kids and so does oblivion. Lets just hope Nikolie Isn’t bother his grandfather to much or we might have a problem” Nightmare waved at the two her eyes still covered by her hair and her hood.

Kira Tsubasa
    Kira Tsubasa

Post  Kira Tsubasa 19/8/2012, 5:02 pm

Tsubasa’s thief personality was in control at the moment. The insect-like creature hides in a tree facing the back of the castle. He sat carefully and balances with his sniper rifle pokes out of the leaves and pointed at the caste. Scope of this enchanted weapon allows him to view object. With this, he can stock the place without even setting a foot on the property. He adjusts the focus to change the range at which he can see through things.

He then saw a couple entering into the build. The woman was so beautiful that his wings buzz with excitement. “Is women all you think about?” He asks himself. “Senora, you wound me. But of course I care for jewels as well and I must see this one is a …” Another woman enters the scene even more attractive that the one before. “Love I seen no point in such a chaotic emotion.” “Aw, but Senorita love is the spice of life. Without the sweet passion of love there is no meaning to life itself.” “Can we forget about god damn women and get back to work. Time is money!”Tsubasa has four souls with in his body; all with extremely different personalities. Arguing with himself was something he does all the time because of it.
    Oblivion Kaziah
    Oblivion Kaziah

Post  Oblivion Kaziah 20/8/2012, 5:06 pm

((Sorry guys that its not as long. Not much to go on when Nightmare is running off with the guest also very tired when I wrote this xD))

Looking over Oblivion had found his eyes following his older sister. Yes Oblivion was a prince and he could care less if he was. His soft emerald green faded to sapphire blue hair moved with the motions of the wind brushing against his pale face. He himself didn’t know what was wrong with his sister. Watched her as she would grab the two new people by the arms as if she was old friends with them; his clothing swaying with the wind as well. He would look a Nightmare unable to see her face due to her silk raven locks that faded into a scarlet red, and had white highlights with in it. Oblivion looked at Haruka with his blood red optics as he at first had his cold stone face. He then looked at her and smiled with softness in his face.

Taking his hand Oblivion lightly placed his pale hand on to the tan flesh of his wife. His thumb lightly rubbing against his lovers face. He smiled softly as he would look into the pink gems of his lovers. He watched as he would see how happy she was to see him outside of the war room for once. The softness of his lovers’ hair lingering lightly brushing against the flesh of his hand made him smile more. Hearing her questions he had then sighed lightly looking at his wife. He knew she had been waiting for a long time for him to finally give way and have some time to spend with her and the family. He then drifted his head to the side and put on a grin before he went to lift his wife into his arms to carry her like a princess.

“Yes I will go see my father with you two. Also I think you accomplished you mission to get Nightmare is completed, so I think father will be okay my dear.” He spoke as he let his hand slip from her cheek to his side as he turned around and smiled as he held his hand out for his wife to grab. Looking up at the statue of Akasha he would then smile. He knew that Akasha wasn’t his mother though he still thought one day that she would accept him as her son. He admired the stories about Akasha as a child and read them to his children, and all the legends about the gods that Lucifer had kept as stories to tell for bed times for the grandchildren.

Haruka Ren Kaziah
    Haruka Ren Kaziah

Post  Haruka Ren Kaziah 20/8/2012, 8:15 pm

As she watched her sister-in-law walk away with the two strangers, she felt her husband looking at her, and turns to face him. Her expression melts at the soft, kind expression on his face. She smiles back as she feels his hand touch her soft, pale skin, and his thumb rubbing against her face. She looks into his ruby red eyes, her own eyes shimmering in happiness.

She feels him suddenly bend down and pick her up, her making a slight squeak in surprise before smiling. She sits up a little in his arms, reaching her hand to caress his soft, pale white skin before kissing his cheek and running her hand through his soft green and sapphire hair. "I'm so happy to see you out of that stuffy old war room. I'm sure the kids will be excited to see you too." she runs her hand through his soft hair once more, before removing her hand. "Lets go to your father dear, and make sure Nikoli isn't bothering him again… we might want to make sure he didn't take your motorcycle again too…" she sighs then smiles. "He's such a mischievous child… He hangs out with your sister waaaaay to much!" She giggles and kisses his cheek once more.

She hops out of his arms gracefully, landing on her feet, as she adjusts her skirt. She turns to her husband, taking his hand, and begins to lead him in the direction that Nightmare and the others went, a smile never leaving her face. "I suppose you are right. I didn't hear Nightmare and that other girl behind me though." She looks up to the statue of Akasha and smiles a little, remembering the stories her husband would tell their children at night. She turned to her husband and smiled again. "Dear, lets go get the triplets. By now they must be driving the maids crazy, and I think we should spend some quality time with them."
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor
    Gabriel Velox Furox Mor

Post  Gabriel Velox Furox Mor 21/8/2012, 10:15 pm

Yawns as his stomach growls for food, wondering if they would get mad if he disappeared for a bite to eat. Wondering where he would go his thoughts become sidetracked, thinking it would be rude to leave at this point he concedes to being respectful. Seeing the princess and an elf appear he smiles now slightly entertained at what could happen. As the elf nears him he ignores her for no other reason than he’s hungry. As the princess grabs him he pulls away slowly as not to alarm her or anyone else, not particularly caring about what’s going on, but still alert so he knows, nods to the elf in response to her comments. Being slightly sarcastic but slightly serious cause he’s hungry. Turning to each person he talks to. Keeping his mind to himself all the while, knowing the elf picked something up.

“Wolf girl am I gonna be able to eat something soon, im famished. Glad you could join us princess, I was starting to think it was gonna get boring but im happy to be wrong.”

Smiling as he talks, he hopes none of them are offended by his words, knowing though he has annoyed the lycan princess more than enough. Paying attention to the prince and the lycan for a moment as they talk, ignoring any emotions he has as he waits to get where they are going. Begins to hope he doesn’t get to hungry being a hybrid the last time it happened he had slaughtered an entire village, women children, farmers. Since that day he has never let himself grow hungry again, for fear of slaughtering innocent people. Though most people here were probably not completely innocent it was not his place, nor his right to judge anyone, and he wouldn’t risk their lives for hunger.

Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 21/8/2012, 10:45 pm

Rohesia smiled, ears twitching and picking up the sound of the man's stomach. For some reason his hunger amused her and his comments actually let her smile, regardless of the fact that he barely acknowledged her. Maybe it was the fact that he seemed to be purposely annoying the lycan princess, or maybe it was just the fact that he was disregarding all the usual rules that came when talking to royalty. Whichever it was, she found herself looking through each of her pouches until finally pulling out a small piece of bread she'd bought earlier that night and hadn't eaten. "Here," She said sharply before putting the piece of bread in the palm of his hand and stepping back.
    Johanna Kaziah
    Johanna Kaziah

Post  Johanna Kaziah 22/8/2012, 10:05 am

Johanna being shy hides behind a bust of Lucifer up stairs on the second floor. She was afraid of new people. She hugs her stuffed rabbit tightly and whispers into its ear, “What do you think they are doing here Mr. Rabbit?” There was a pause as the toy gives its silent reply. “No I’m not going down to find out. They could be dangerous.” The rabbit looks up at her. “I guess you’re right.” She then ever so quietly tiptoes down the stair in her little red dress. However once she heard the man stomach growl and mention how hungry he was, she ran right back to her hiding spot. She did not want to be eaten. However in her haste Mr. Rabbit slips out of her arms and rolls on his side down the stairs.

Mr. Rabbit rolls all the way to Gabriel’s feet and stares at him with his unblinking eyes. Johanna gasps as she realizes her missing companion. She then peers through the banister to see where he fell and there he was at the feet of a stranger. Johanna would not be able to rescue him. Hopefully the man won’t think of him as a snack.
    Nightmare Lee Castiel
    Nightmare Lee Castiel

Post  Nightmare Lee Castiel 24/8/2012, 11:14 pm

Nightmare had found herself holding on to the two new people as she kept her eyes clothes. Her locks of black faded red with stands of white threw hair fluttered with her movements. Her boots lightly tapping the cobblestone floor as she walked towards the north wing of the castle. Pillars on left side of them that almost made it as if it was a castle from back in the past time where Greeks and Egyptians had been. Metal surrounded half of the sides of the pillars there you could see the screws and ancient writing wrapping around the pillars like a viper choking its victim. Walking into the north wing there about two feet in was a garden with in the castle. In the garden was pushes that had made a crucial motion around a statue of a man who had long hair and a mark on his left eye that seemed higher than any good could reach. Around the statue was a beautiful garden that was filled with tiger lilies, Roses, morning glories, and in the hands of the statue was one Lotus that grew in a desert climate. The garden was lush and very soothing. You could almost hear a song with in the air whistling and dancing with the grace of the wind.

Nightmare stopped only for a few minutes to see the garden that was with in the castle. Nightmare’s Scarlet eyes and Onyx black optics watched the garden in its everlasting beauty. A small smiled as she looked up at the statue that represented her grandfather. She would giggle lightly as she heard the stomach of the male that she was dragging along with her. She could tell he was hungry and Nightmare just couldn’t help but let a chuckle out at the male.

“You will get food after my father decided what and how to treat you and if he sees you as a threat or not.” Nightmare looked up at the male then turned her head to the female as she would look at them both with a joyful filled smile.
    Kira Tsubasa
    Kira Tsubasa

Post  Kira Tsubasa 25/8/2012, 9:42 am

It was a pity that one of the precious gems seems to be already taken. Considering the man holding her was there when they got there suggested that they live in this castle. A new girl enters the scene and a young one at that. Something did not seem right to the tactician’s careful eyes. The way the rabbit escaped and the distance it rolled did not seem right. The girls grip was tight at first, but them her arm moved away as if the rabbit was pushing them away. Even with the momentum it got from tumbling down the stairs it would not roll that far. Even if it could roll that distance, there was no reason for its trajectory to curve like it did. Most would not even notice these or even care, but the one personality in Kira was an experienced watcher. It looked like there was something fairly more profitable than any jewelry. Souls can offer a high price in the black market. Kira continues to watch and see if her hunch was right or just suspicion.
    Rohesia Fletcher
    Rohesia Fletcher

Post  Rohesia Fletcher 9/9/2012, 3:07 am

Walking alongside the princess and the man through the castle, Rohesia remains unfazed by the castle around her, but ever aware of the princess' hand on her arm. That alone was enough to get Rohesia nervous. Even though the princess wasn't really gripping all that tight, it still implied that, at the moment, neither the man beside her nor herself would be considered or treated as a guest, but rather a prisoner.

The princess' words only confirmed her thoughts and the confirmation did little but make Rohesia even more nervous than she already was, regardless of the fact that she'd done nothing wrong. She had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Letting out a sigh, Rohesia looked at the princess, thrusting her nervousness in the back of her mind and throwing her guard up. She tried as best as she was able to block the nervousness from showing in her emerald green eyes, but mentally she knew she wouldn't be able to hide it completely, regardless of how good she usually was at hiding her emotions. She just didn't have the energy now to contain it, whether she wanted to or not.

"What if your father does find either of us as a threat?" Rohesia asked, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer. One thing she was certain was that if she was seen as a threat, it wouldn't be good and she honestly did not want to live in the dungeons for who knows how long. Again though, Rohesia couldn't help thinking that she hadn't done anything wrong and that even looking at her thoughts, none of them would find any hint of harmful intent toward the royal family or anyone of the country. If anything, all she'd done from the moment she set foot in the country was help someone solve a stupid little argument with a jealous spouse.

But that only in this country. If the princess' father did chose to dig deeper into her mind, she wasn't sure he would be pleased with the deeds she'd done in other countries for pay. Though he couldn't punish her for something she'd done else where, but Rohesia was certain it could sway his decision on whether she was a true threat or not. Suddenly biting her lip, Rohesia forced her thoughts away from there and made herself concentrate on where they were heading instead, noting every possible exit as they walked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26/4/2024, 1:24 pm